Friday 11 March 2016

Tuesday Falling - S Williams

 










Wow I loved this book!  What a page turner!




Reading this book was such a pleasure and had me wanting to not get off my tram on my commute to and from work.  The opening of this book had me gasping for breath and wanting to cry out in disbelief and anger.   

Tuesday is a troubled person, a person with a hidden past, a young person out for revenge.

D I Loss and D S Stone are the police officers who set off to find Tuesday after what could only be described as a vigilante spree.

What connects Tuesday to Loss?  Why are people suffering at the hands of Tuesday actions? Why does Tuesday live beneath the streets of London, in tunnels people are not even aware exist.

I found this book to be a CPID (can’t put it down) book and  I am looking forward to reading more by this author and is certainly a book I would recommend to people to buy and read. 

No comments:

Post a Comment